In this post, you’ll learn how to repurpose your blog articles into engaging videos.
Have you ever published an article in all your social channels only to reach around 100 hundred people? Quite disheartening, right?
You see, content creation is one thing, it’s another thing to publish and show your content to the eyeballs of your target market!
Based on research, the ideal length of a blog post is 7 minutes, 1,600 words.
Depending on your writing skills, creativity, how complex the topic is, how much time you spent on research, whether you’ve been writing this topic a lot and so many other factors, the amount of time it would take you to finish an article will definitely vary from minutes to hours even to days!
So, let’s say you are going to write a 1,600 word article and considering that it will take about 7 minutes for your reader to finish reading your post, unless you’re a professional writer, it’s definitely gonna take you an enormous amount of time to write your blog!
Assuming you’ve written the most engaging blog post ever, published it to your website and you’ve also shared the link on different social media channels. Great!
Bitly and Sniply says you are getting clicks here and there. 1-2 people people liked the link. Then, after two days NO ONE’s reading your article anymore. That’s it! Only 2 days of exposure. Sigh…
Why is it so difficult to get a decent amount of reach?
What could be a better approach?
Four words, my friend – REPURPOSE YOUR BLOG POST.
Here are four (4) ways you can repurpose your content.
1. Transform your articles into videos.
2. Convert the video into audio and publish it as a podcast.
3. Create tons of images of quotes from the article.
4. Use that topic in your next Facebook or Instagram Live.
In this post, we will discuss how to turn blog post into engaging videos. We’ll talk about the other ones in a different post.
Statistics show that when it comes to marketing your business, video is one of the most powerful way to do engage your audience.
Here are some video marketing stats in 2017 that you should know.
1. 74% of all internet traffic is from video content – Syndacast
2. Videos get 10x Reach on Facebook – Socialbakers
3. 64% users are more likely to buy from a business after watching a video.
Let me ask you a question, have you included video marketing in your campaign?
Not yet? Oh, I honestly think you should.
You might ask, “how in the world can a blog post turn into a video?”
Surprisingly, it’s not that difficult. Gone are the days where you need to master Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro or other video editing softwares to create a professional looking video.
What if I told you that even if you are not a professional video editor, you can create amazing videos in MINUTES?
With the help of the artificial intelligence system of Lumen5, blog posts can be summarized using videos, photos and music!
Here’s a sample of a video that I created using my previous blog post:
Step By Step Guide to Transforming Your Blog Post Into Video
Let me demonstrate how I did it:
1. Go to Lumen5.com
2. Sign up for an account.
3. Once you are logged in, you’ll see your dashboard and on the upper right hand corner of the screen, click CREATE VIDEO
4. Enter the URL of your blog post.
5. Select the sentences you want to include.
6. Add videos, photos or icons. You may use the media assets of Lumen5 by searching through millions of copyright-free media in their library or upload your own media.
7. Adding music is optional but recommended. There are tons of free audio tracks to choose from – tracks in different mood such as angry, bright, calm, dark, dramatic, funky, happy, inspirational, romantic, sad and more.
8. Apply branding by selecting your highlight color, icon background color, font, watermark and your outro. Make sure to include a “call to action” in your outro message.
9. Select the video size: Landscape 16:9 or Square 1:1
10. PREVIEW your video to check your edit. Then, select RENDER.
11. Select letterbox (with frame or no frame), video resolution and you have an option to remove Lumen5 logo in credits (for premium Lumen5 users). Click Render.
12. Your video will be provided to you via email and will be available in your dashboard once it’s ready.
13. Once it’s done, you may now start republishing your content. This time in a different format.
So that’s it! Congratulations! You now have a new and fresh content from your old blog post. Happy repurposing!
In this video, you’ll learn the 3 step process on how to properly install your Facebook Pixel to your WordPress website.
If this video has helped you, give this a thumbs up or comment, I’d love to hear from you! 😊
Let’s connect: Like chat on Facebook: facebook.com/pinkyanicete
If you’d like to know what a Facebook pixel is and what it does, go to this post.
Are you still wondering why your Facebook ads are not converting?
Do you struggle with looking for the right audience on Facebook?
Do you want to increase your sales by up to 50% while spending less on FB ads?
Then, you MUST use Facebook Pixel.
Most business owners I know are not familiar with Facebook Pixel even if they’ve tried using Facebook ads in the past. Perhaps, it’s too technical, it’s too confusing to use or they don’t know what a Facebook Pixel is at all!
… I totally get it.
I was also confused with it that I wanted to pull my hair out and just forget about my ad campaigns!
But, the thing is, I know WHY Facebook Pixel is very IMPORTANT.
This I know – If you are not using Facebook Pixel, you are leaving a lot of money on the table!
I’ll tell you WHY:
- Because you need to target the RIGHT audience for your product or service.
- Because you need to track your ROI.
- Because you want to increase your sales by 50% spending less on FB ads.
- Because it is just plain awesome you’ll start asking yourself why you didn’t use it sooner!
So, WHAT is Facebook Pixel really?
“The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website” – Facebook.com
Basically, it is a code that you install on your website that looks like this…
What does this code do then???
Well, essentially, it helps you:
- TRACK all visitors of your website. Be it a certain page or all of your pages.
- TRACK CONVERSIONS and let’s you see how your ad performed, how much you spent based on the result that you want to get and know exactly whether your ad was successful or not.
- OPTIMIZE CONVERSION because after you have used the pixel for some time, Facebook can automatically show your ad to the RIGHT people who has more tendency to sign up to your offer or buy your product compared to all other Facebook users.
- RE-MARKET to your audience which means even after they have decided to abandon your offer right after clicking your ad, you still have the POWER to remind them of the offer. Who knows? Probably, they were just busy at the time. Perhaps someone called on the phone or maybe something came up and they forgot to complete their purchase.
- DUPLICATE your current audience which means you now have the ability to kind of “clone” your customers and find people that are similar to them which have the same interests as your first audience. What’s great about it is that you can try to find these people in any city or country you want.
That’s how POWERFUL Facebook Pixel is! To learn how to install it to your WordPress Website, go to this post.
If you don’t have a Facebook pixel on your website, you are missing a lot of opportunities for your business to grow. It’s impossible for you to determine your ROI. You can’t track your results. It’s gonna be VERY DIFFICULT to find the RIGHT audience for your product. You’ll have no clue if your ad performed really well or not.
Don’t do this to yourself. Yesterday was the perfect time to have a Facebook pixel on your website but you can still do it NOW.
If you’re ready to increase your sales by up to 50%, chat with me on Facebook